Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University.
- It is a city rich in arts, culture and history.
- Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 350 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, advanced technology and high standards of clinical excellence.
- We were founded nearly 100 years ago on the principle that everyone in our community is entitled to high-quality healthcare.
- With several small public and private universities within a 60 mile radius.
- We earned Saving Sight's Excellence in Eye Donation Award in 2017.
- It is located 45 miles from Kansas City and about 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital.
- In 2018, LMH Health was named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction Center+ for maternity care.
- The Lawrence school district is a top 10 metro school district and the seventh largest in the state.
- Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital, 8 primary care and 15 specialty clinics, all serving northeast Kansas.
- And we received the March of Dimes award for early elective delivery prevention.
- Lawrence Hospitalist Physicians are seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join the team!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lawrence, KS.
- Boaters, golfers, hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks and Clinton Lake state park.
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized LMH Health with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest Pain, and as a Pioneer in Quality Data Contributor.
- Scheduling 7-on / 7-off.
- If this sounds like the place for you, we'd.
- Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which has a population of over 112,000.
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus.
- Because LMH Health's purpose is to be a partner in our community's lifelong health, we want only the best employees working alongside us.
- Average 15 patients per day.
- At LMH Health, formerly Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our purpose is to be a partner for lifelong health.
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Requires Board-eligibility in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Benefits include: health, retirement, flex-spending, malpractice, CME allowance.
- Becker's Hospital Review named LMH Health to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available.
- Hospitals and Health Networks magazine named LMH Health one of Health Care's Most Wired Hospitals in 2017, marking the seventh consecutive year for this prestigious honor.
- Join a group of 13 physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- LMH Health is nationally recognized for leading the way in technological integration.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized LMH Health in 2017 with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke SilverPlus Achievement Award.
- We are proud of our work.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago