Hospitalist Jobs in Kansas
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Sunflower State
Photo: The famous sunflower fields of Kansas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a group of 13 physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- It is located 45 miles from Kansas City and about 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital.
- Lawrence Hospitalist Physicians are seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join the team!
- If this sounds like the place for you, we'd.
- Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 350 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, advanced technology and high standards of clinical excellence.
- Benefits include: health, retirement, flex-spending, malpractice, CME allowance.
- Because LMH Health's purpose is to be a partner in our community's lifelong health, we want only the best employees working alongside us.
- We earned Saving Sight's Excellence in Eye Donation Award in 2017.
- In addition, Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University.
- Requires Board-eligibility in Internal or Family Medicine.
- LMH Health is nationally recognized for leading the way in technological integration.
- We are proud of our work.
- We were founded nearly 100 years ago on the principle that everyone in our community is entitled to high-quality healthcare.
- Scheduling 7-on / 7-off.
- Average 15 patients per day.
- Becker's Hospital Review named LMH Health to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized LMH Health in 2017 with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke SilverPlus Achievement Award.
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lawrence, KS.
- In 2018, LMH Health was named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction Center+ for maternity care.
- And we received the March of Dimes award for early elective delivery prevention.
- Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital, 8 primary care and 15 specialty clinics, all serving northeast Kansas.
- With several small public and private universities within a 60 mile radius.
- Hospitals and Health Networks magazine named LMH Health one of Health Care's Most Wired Hospitals in 2017, marking the seventh consecutive year for this prestigious honor.
- At LMH Health, formerly Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our purpose is to be a partner for lifelong health.
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus.
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available.
- Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which has a population of over 112,000.
- It is a city rich in arts, culture and history.
- Boaters, golfers, hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks and Clinton Lake state park.
- The Lawrence school district is a top 10 metro school district and the seventh largest in the state.
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized LMH Health with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest Pain, and as a Pioneer in Quality Data Contributor.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago